What Causes Waves?
Click on the below diagram to get a full-size image that explains wave formation. This CAD diagram is the beginning concept of wave dynamics. Our oceans are a dynamic environment and are always changing. The forces on you and your kayak can be great at times, so in our courses you will learn when and where not be in the waves sets. Because some day you might find yourself in a situation like this and you will remember what someone taught you once. Then the light bulb goes on. Then even add in current flows and wind into these layers, then you have some sea state happening.
Friends of Kayak Waveology. Coaching and Guiding Resources.
We think this list of international BCU, ICF, and ACA coaches and their respected businesses are top notch in the world of paddling. We visit them and vice versa they visit us at various times a year.
- Nigel Dennis. http://seakayakinguk.com/
- Elia Wilkinson, http://seakayakinguk.com/
- Phil Clegg, http://www.seakayakinganglesey.co.uk/
- Peter Jones, http://seakayakinguk.com/
- Axel Schoevers, http://www.seakayak.nl/
- Harry Whalen, http://londonkayakcompany.com/
- Dale Williams, http://seakayakusa.com/
- Keirron Tastagh, https://www.adventurousexperiences.com/
- George Shaw, http://www.seakayakingisleofman.com/
- Rick Cooper, http://britishseakayaks.co.uk/
- Tom Bergh, http://maineislandkayak.com/
- Juan Paulo Ceron, http://universalkayak.com/
- Jeff Allen, https://www.seakayakingcornwall.com/
- Simon Osborne, https://www.seakayakingcornwall.com/
Other Interesting References
~ ~ Wild Water Conditions Watch ~ ~