Welcome to our site!
SEA KAYAK INSTRUCTION
"Coaching People and Changing Perspectives"!
CALL 860-304-4000 TO GET STARTED
Greg is a British Canoeing UKCC L3, Advanced Water Coach. BC Sea Kayak Leader Provider and Assessor, BC Coastal Navigation Provider, BC Personal Performance Award Provider, 5 Star Sea Paddler and a Advanced Open Water Level 5 Instructor for the ACA. Click to learn more about his training and skills
Paula is a British Canoe Union 5 Star Sea paddler and BCU Coach 2, UKCC Level 2 Aspirant, Registered Maine Guide, and an Level 5 Advanced Open Water Instructor as well as an Adaptive Paddlers Instructor with the American Canoe Assoc. Click to learn more about her training and skills
The boats and equipment we choose to sell is the gear we use and have tested for years, including brands such as Peak UK, Reed Chill Cheater, Celtic Paddles, Whetman Equipment, and Snap Dragon
Becoming a long term student with Kayak Wavology allows you to accelerate reaching your sea kayaking goals. Greg provides comprehensive...Chip S
Greg, Just wanted to say thanks for a very informative, challenging and fun weekend. Upon finishing the training I'm now...
Latest Blog Titles
- Shetland Islands. Where The North Sea and North Atlantic Meet
- Blame Me For The Storm. 2019 Autumn Gales Portraits.
- Irelands South West Coast. Stunning. July 2018
- Parry Glaciers, SW Tierra del Fuego, Chile. January 2017 (Updated)
- 2011 Sea Kayak Podcast by Simon Willis
- Waveology’s International Expedition Schedule. 2019. (UP DATED)